I'm an F(x) fan but SM is too much
SM's artists are all making a comeback but why isn't F(x) given anything?
Seriously, they are not even giving us any updates
Seriously, I'm f*cking mad
Today, Amber&Krystal posted pictures on their Instagram
The members are so close and take care of each other so what is SM doing?
Please SM, do something about the group
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.30 18:37
- It's because leader Vic isn't coming back from China.. These kind of posts are getting boring. Are you really an F(x) fan?? Victoria has no intention of coming back to Korea so what album do you want them to make... also, SM can't even touch any of Victoria's promotions
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.30 18:10
- Please cut it down; SM is doing enough for F(x) now and they barely broke-even. They gave Luna and Amber their solos already right?
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.30 17:58
- It's because Victoria only promotes in China
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 00:41
- What are you guys trying to say about Victoria? Victoria said herself that she also misses her Korean fans, and you can understand just by seeing the members' close friendship. During SM concert, Luna only did one stage and wasn't even there during the ending. Later on, fans were asking on her Instagram why she wasn't there and she was apologizing to them. Please stop saying that it is all because of the Chinese fans. Seriously, it breaks my heart. Also, it's true that SM isn't pushing F(x) anymore, you can see if right away on Amber's Instagram
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 00:19
- Because Victoria has her personal schedule in China, they can't promote @@ And Krystal is currently filming a drama
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.30 19:21
- A while ago Victoria started her activities in China and started to earn way more money than with her F(x) activities. Furthermore, she gained a lot of popularity in her own country, there's no reason for her to return to a foreign country
- ㅇㅇ |2017.07.31 01:44
- I feel like since they gave F(x)'s concept to Red Velvet, F(x) isn't doing anything anymore. Even Red Velvet's debut song and sidetracks was originally F(x)'s.