(pic not included)
It was during the vacation ceremony at my school
I was going to downtown with my friends that day, but I still wore my uniform even though I wasn't supposed to
Our school uniform's top is kinda short so as soon as you move a bit, you can see the side flanks?
So I was wearing my uniform and I was jumping and moving around so my uniform shirt went up, but I wasn't aware.
I was wearing a white tee under but it kinda still looked bad?
There was this handsome girl in my class who always wears her circle glasses and she's a bit of a troublemaker too
I think that on that day, she was heading somewhere else too, because she didn't have the uniform, she was just wearing normal pants and a black short sleeved hoodie and had her bad on one shoulder
So I was talking to my friends in front of my class and she saw my shirt lifted up when I was talking to my friends
Then she came up to me, and she didn't even say anything but just pulled my shirt down, and when I went back to the classroom, our eyes met and she was smiling at me...
I'm seriously a girl, but she made my heart flutter so much..
- ㅋ |2017.08.01 17:17
- The point of having your heart flutter is not a matter of whether it's from a guy or a girl, but it's through other people's action ㅜㅜ
- ㅇㅇ |2017.08.01 17:03
- She must be the type of friend who goes out of her way to take care of her friends and who doesn't care what situation you're in or even if she's not minding her own businessㅎㅎ She's warm
- ㅎㅎ |2017.08.01 17:10
- I still remember girls who were lesbian in my all-girls school who acted like boys.....It's not a myth, it really happened in my school...
- ㅇㅇ |2017.08.01 17:45
- Those kids are so oba, they try to act all tough and they try to act like men, freaking disgusting...
- ㅇㅇ |2017.08.01 18:04
- I'm a guy too, and I get fluttered by guys,,, I was trying to sleep and there was this kid who kept disturbing me, so I told him "Ah shut up" and he wrote down "good night" on a piece of paper... What the hell? My heart kinda fluttered
- ㅇㅇ |2017.08.01 19:07
- That's the importance of actions regardless of whether you're a guy or a girlㅋㅋㅋ