Seungri is completely different from the 14th to the 15th
Within 24 hours, on the 15th, he was seen working out in a gym at Seoul and coming out of the building.
On the 14th, 10:15, he was seen entering the detention room and received a dismissal of warrant.
On the 15th 10:30, he was seen wearing a black cap going to the gym wearing flashy colored outfit that really stood out from the crown.
The manager escorted him to a car and he just naturally left
"Go away! I'm the Great Seun-sby!"
Honestly, he's just freaking insane
original post: here
1. What a f*cker, that's why he f*ckin loves Korean lawㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅏ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. He's giving us more than what we see in movies
3. What a crazy f*cker
4. I remind you that YG artist's song is #1 on Naver right now, they really think that the public is just a joke to them
5. That's what Korea looks like in 2019. I rather live in a movie at this point
Seungri: Proceed with it. Just like what I XX hyung said
Park XX: Okay
Seungri: That's why I like the f*cked up Korean law
Seungri: no imprisonment
Police cooperating with Seungri: no charge
Police assaulting Kim Sangkyo: no charge
Guy in charge of CCTV: no charge
Police collusion: can't be clarified
Kim Sangkyo: charged with sexual assault
7. I was going to swear at him, but I realize I can't even find a swear that's bad enough for him, he's seriously such a f*cking c*ntㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That's right, go lose some weight
8. By the way, this is Seungri's own manager, Bigbang all have different individual managers
9. That's the reality and the hit is so severe seriously... Doesn't own up to his own crimes, living his life as a normal person, that's the kind of country we have serving this kind of f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And the police is siding with him
10. He looks like a f*cking dog, look at his expression, I'm f*cking pissed off